The Original Tour - 24 Hour
Commentary available in the following languages:
Welcome to London! With over 80 conveniently located bus stops across London and countless photo opportunities, The Original Tour really is the best way to explore and learn about London and its many famous modern and historic landmarks.
Our great value 24 hour tickets include 3 FREE Walking Tours, a FREE Thames River Cruise Pass and unlimited access to all our bus tour routes. From historic sites and attractions, to some of the most famous views in the world, let The Original London Sightseeing Tour help you plan your day out in the capital.
SPECIAL OFFER: Book now, and if you travel before or on 1st October 2016, your 24 hour Original Tour tickets will be valid until the end of service the following day, giving you more time to discover London! After the initial 24 hour validity, you can continue exploring London on all 6 bus tour routes, but you will not have access to the River Cruise or Walking Tours.
If you want to explore London at a more leisurely pace or also visit Greenwich by boat, our 48 hour ticket is the best option. At just £10 extra per adult, £4 per child & £23 per family, it is great value for money!
Buy Individual Tickets
Be a part of London’s heritage as The Original Tour shows you the very best the capital has to offer. With 24-hour ticket validity, your ticket includes:
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off across 3 superb tour routes
- Start from any one of the 80+ bus stops across central London.
- 3 useful hotel and station connector routes
- English commentary on our Yellow tour route
- Multi-lingual recorded commentary channels in (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Mandarin, Arabic & Brazilian Portuguese) on our Red and Blue tour routes
- FREE Thames river cruise pass
- 3 FREE London walking tours
- FREE Kids’ Club including a unique commentary channel and a fun activity pack
- Superb modern open-top bus fleet
- Helpful and informative central London Visitor Centre
- Money-saving Tour & Attraction Packages: Combine & Save
The Original: Be Part of London's History...
….the first … of its kind in the world
….the first … with live guides
….the first … with language commentaries
….the first … with hop-on, hop-off tours
….the first … with 24 hour tickets
….the first … Kids' Club
….the first … with bespoke modern vehicles
….the first … with a free hop-on, hop-off river cruise
In order to ensure that groups enjoy the best possible experience with us, there are number of dates on which group bookings are not available. These are due to scheduled major events and other operational considerations.
For 2016 these are currently as follows:
- 30 July: Ride London
- 31 July: Ride London
- 7 August: Triathlon
- 11 September: Tour of Britain
- 09 October: Royal Parks Half-Marathon
- 12 November: Lord Mayor's Show
- 13 November: Remembrance Day
- 24-26 December: Christmas
- 31 December: New Year's Eve celebrations
Please call us on +44 (0)20 8877 2120 (Monday – Friday, 9.00 am - 5.30pm GMT) or email email@example.com for further details.
Would you like to see the best of London on your very own tour bus? Our exclusive hire ‘Panoramic Tour’ consists of a non-stop circular tour of London’s top sights. It is based on our Red Route, with groups boarding at Grosvenor Gardens, Victoria. The tour duration is 2 hours 15 minutes (subject to traffic) and offers the safety and comfort of your very own double-decker bus complete with our multi-lingual audio commentaries (English, Kids’ Club, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Mandarin, Arabic & Brazilian Portuguese).
Panoramic Tours can only be booked by contacting us on (0)208 877 2120 or firstname.lastname@example.org. They are offered on a first come, first served basis, so book early to avoid disappointment. Departures are available at 11.00am, 1.30pm and 4.00pm. Pricing informationcan be found on our Ticket Prices page