The Original Tour - 24 Hour
50% FREE. Buy a 24 hour ticket and get an extra 24 hours FREE!
Commentary available in the following languages:
SPECIAL OFFER: Free 24-hour extension
We are delighted to announce that passengers will receive a FREE 24-hour extension* to their tickets when travelling with The Original Tour on or before 23rd March 2018! All qualifying tickets will also include a FREE River Cruise Pass to Greenwich.
*24-hour extension promotion is valid on 24-hour & 48-hour tickets only and will be applied automatically when you take the tour. The City Sampler ticket is not included in this special offer.
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ticket. Includes 3 complimentary walking tours and a complimentary hop-on, hop-off Thames river cruise. The 24-hour period starts from the time you first validate your ticket. If you want to explore London at a more leisurely pace, our 48 hour ticket is a great option. Find out more about 48 hour tickets >>
Buy Individual Tickets
How it works:
- Purchase your ticket online
- Receive your email confirmation
- Download your ticket
- Show your ticket to start the tour
Your 24 hour ticket includes:
- 3 tour routes (Yellow, Orange and Blue)
- More than 60 hop-on, hop-off stops
- Complimentary hop-on, hop-off Thames river cruise
- 3 walking tours (Changing of the Guard, Jack the Ripper and Rock ‘n’ Roll)
- Yellow Route: Live guides and recorded commentaries on alternate buses
- Pre-recorded commentary available in 11 languages on all Blue and Orange routes
- 2 hotel connector services (Purple and Black)
Explore and learn about London and its many famous modern and historic landmarks, including:
- Buckingham Palace
- Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament
- The London Eye
- The Tower of London
- London Bridge
- Trafalgar Square
- Westminster Abbey
- St Paul’s Cathedral
The City Sampler
- One day ticket valid for the day of travel only
- Walking tours and river cruise not included
24 Hour Ticket
- Valid for 24 hours from the time of activation
- Includes 3 complimentary walking tours and a hop-on, hop-off Thames river cruise between Westminster Pier (next to “Big Ben”) and Tower Pier (next to the Tower of London).
- Valid for 48 hours from the time of activation
- Includes 3 complimentary walking tours and a hop-on, hop-off Thames river cruise between Westminster Pier (next to “Big Ben”), Tower Pier (next to the Tower of London) and historic Greenwich
- Adult (16+)
- Child (5-15 years)
- Family (2 Adults and 2 Children)
- Concession (Student with student card and 60+ with ID)
Group Bookings: In order to ensure that groups enjoy the best possible experience with us, there are number of dates on which group bookings are not available. These are due to scheduled major events and other operational considerations.
For 2018 these are currently as follows:
- 4th February: CRUK London Winter Run (10k)
- 4th March: Big Half Marathon
- 10th March: Million Women March
- 17th March: St Patrick's Day Parade
- 25th March: London Landmarks Half Marathon
- 22nd April: London Marathon
- 28th May: Vitality 10k Run
- 9th June: Trooping the Colour
- 7 July: Pride London
- 28th July: Ride London
Please call us on +44 (0)20 8877 2120 (Monday – Friday, 9.00 am - 5.30pm GMT) or email email@example.com for further details.
Private Tours: Did you ever consider seeing the very best of London from your very own tour bus? Our exclusive hire ‘Panoramic Tour’ consists of a non-stop circular tour of London’s top sights. It is based on our Yellow Route, with groups boarding at Grosvenor Gardens, Victoria. The tour duration is 2 hours 15 minutes (subject to traffic) and offers the safety and comfort of your very own double-decker bus complete with our multi-lingual audio commentaries (English, Kids’ Club, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Mandarin, Arabic & Brazilian Portuguese).
Panoramic Tours can only be booked by contacting us on (0)208 877 2120 or firstname.lastname@example.org. They are offered on a first come, first served basis, so please book early to avoid disappointment. Departures are available at 11.00am, 1.30pm and 4.00pm. Pricing information can be found on our Ticket Prices page.