London by Night Tours
Discover another side of the city on our night tour of London.
The city bursts into life at night and looks spectacular with twinkling lights cutting through the darkness. See London like never before on our night tour of the city. With beautiful skies and romantic lights, hop on board the London by Night tour and fall (back) in love with the city. Watch the city come alive as the sun sets and as famous monuments such as the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye light up. From the comfort of the top deck, to a tranquil seat on the river, don’t miss out on the perfect night experience.
Book your tickets now
Explore London at night and see everything in a whole new light by combining an enchanting bus tour and boat trip on an Uber Boat by Thames Clippers river cruise. Hop onto the London by Night tour on selected dates and let yourself be seduced by the city.
Magnificent views of central by open-top bus and boat
See the best of London at night
A different perspective of the city
London by Night
Experience another side to the city as the sun begins to set and London lights up around you. The perfect end to your day in London.
Live guided bus tour
75min non-stop bus tour
20min Thames river cruise
They say a picture's worth a thousand words but no amount of words can capture the beauty of the London skyline at night. Get a taste of our London evening tours below and then hop on board to experience the magic for yourself.
Everything you need to know for a simple and stress-free tour of London by night. Sit back, relax and enjoy as the city sparkles around you.
Our London by Night tour is a non-stop tour combining a live guided bus tour and a river cruise. This is a great tour to rediscover the city under a new light as we have designed the route so that you get the best of London by bus and boat.
The bus tour will start at Coventry Street and finish at Tooley Street, where our tour host will escort you to London City Pier. From there, you will hop on an Uber Boat by Thames Clippers boat to Westminster Pier.
As London traffic and public transport can sometimes be unpredictable, please ensure you leave plenty of time when travelling and aim to arrive 15 minutes before the departure time as we can not wait for late comers.
To hop on board and see London by Night, simply book your tickets online and we will send you an email voucher. Just take your ID and email confirmation voucher with you, (either on mobile or printed), and show it to a member of staff at any of our bus stops. Collect your ticket and begin your tour.
Created specifically for the London-lovers, this route is full of sights. Rediscover your favourite city at night from the comfort of our bus and an Uber Boat by Thames Clippers boat.
On this tour, you will see the following landmarks:
- Piccadilly Circus
- Trafalgar Square
- Big Ben
- Houses of Parliament
- London Eye
- St Paul’s Cathedral
- Tower Bridge
Departure point: Tours will depart from Coventry Street (in front of Bubba Gump Shrimp) W1D 7DH
Departure time: Thursday and Friday: 6pm. Saturday and Sunday: 6.15pm.
Tour duration: 75 minute bus tour + 20 minute river cruise
Please note while children under 5 travel free, they are not entitled to have their own seat and must sit on a guardians lap.
1. The London By Night tickets are valid for the specific date and time you choose for your tour. You can only use your ticket for the date and time of the tour you select.
2. Our free hop-on hop-off river cruise and Changing of the Guard walking tour are only available with a valid 24, 48 or 72-hour ticket. These complimentary extras are NOT included in your London By Night Tour ticket.
4. Seats on our London By Night Tour are subject to availability.
5. We can’t guarantee a seat on the top deck as all seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
6. Children under 5 are not entitled to their own seat and must sit on a guardians lap unless a child's ticket has been purchased.
7. All sales are final & are non-refundable. In the event that you need to change the date or time of your booking, please contact our Customer Service team. Changes can be made up until 3 days before departure date and is subject to an admin fee of £10 per booking.
To keep delighting you with remarkable experiences, we have introduced a number of health and safety measures, reducing the risk of contact with COVID-19.
Please consult our guide to know how to prepare in advance for your tour, what social distancing measures are in place and what cleaning and hygiene procedures we have implemented.