London Express - London in 2 hours
Experience the city in just 2 hours
Looking for something to do to make the most of London post lockdown? We’ve got you covered! This panoramic tour is the perfect way to explore and learn all about the capital from the comfort of our open-top buses. Enjoy the fresh air as you rediscover the city from a whole new perspective while listening to our captivating commentary.
Don’t miss a single thing as you make your way around the city, cameras at the ready.
Get to the right place at the right time so you can hop on board The Original Tour and enjoy an afternoon driving around central London.
We’ve picked out the best bits of London and designed this tour so that you can see the most famous landmarks and enjoy incredible views of the capital. A great way to rediscover your own city.
In just 2 hours, we will take you past a number of landmarks, and you can learn more about the city’s rich history with our audio commentary. You may want to grab a toilet break before hopping on board as this tour does not stop until you reach the end.
To hop on board this short tour of London, simply book your tickets online and we will send you an email voucher. Just take your ID and email confirmation voucher with you, (either on mobile or printed), and show it to a member of staff at the departure point. Collect your ticket and begin your tour
Created specifically for the London-lovers, this route is full of sights, facts and interesting stories. Rediscover the history of your favourite city from our commentary as you pass some of London’s most famous landmarks.
On this tour, you will see the following landmarks and attractions:
- Tower of London
- Tower Bridge
- Westminster Abbey
- London Eye
- Piccadilly Circus
- Trafalgar Square
- Big Ben
- St Paul’s Cathedral
Departure point: Coventry Street, in front of Bubba Gump Shrimp (W1D 7AB)
Departure time: *depends on the date
Tour duration: 2 hours
- The Discover London Panoramic Tour tickets are valid for the specific date and time you choose for your tour. You can only use your ticket for the date and time of the tour you select.
- Our free hop-on hop-off river cruise is only available with a valid Discover London Panoramic Tour ticket for The Original Tour London. Please note that, from Monday 4th October, City Cruises will be only sailing Saturday and Sunday.
- General terms and conditions apply.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- Seats are unallocated and on a first-come first-served basis.
- All sales are final & are non-refundable. In the event that you need to change the date or time of your booking, please contact our Customer Service team. Changes can be made up until 3 days before departure date and is subject to an admin fee of £10 per booking.
To keep delighting you with remarkable experiences, we have introduced a number of health and safety measures, reducing the risk of contact with COVID-19.
Please consult our guide to know how to prepare in advance for your tour, what social distancing measures are in place and what cleaning and hygiene procedures we have implemented.