London Tours for Kids
Entertain the kids on our family bus tour of London
Running out of ideas to entertain the kids? Looking to do something different after the long months of lockdown? We’ve got you covered with our open-top bus tour designed especially for kids.
This 45-minute non-stop tour is the perfect introduction to the history of London and is ideal for a fun and memorable day out with the family. You will pass major landmarks as our live guide onboard tells all the stories about London. If you are searching for the best London tours for families, this might just tick all of the boxes, especially if you’re visiting London for the weekend.
Throughout the year we will be offering our educational kids tour alongside a range of special themed tours. Check out the tours currently available.
Book your tickets now
See a lot in a short space of time with the little ones on our kids tour. With fun stories and fascinating sites, hop onto the kids tour on selected days
Great for families
See London in the open air
Perfect to introduce a different side of the city to the little ones
Original Kids Tour
Introduce the kids to the capital on our tour for children. Enjoy fun tales of London’s history as you pass major landmarks.
45-minute non-stop tour of London
Live guided commentary in English, specifically for kids
Learn all about the history of the city
Relax, snap away and share photos of the kids (re)discovering London with family and friends.
Get to the right place at the right time so you can hop on board The Original Tour and enjoy our kids tour of London with live commentary in English.
Our Kids Tour is a non-stop tour, designed for kids aged 6-12, which takes you past lots of famous attractions in London. This is a great tour for families as we have designed the route, so you get to see the best bits of London in 45-minutes, without the need for a toilet break. The live guides onboard our sightseeing tours provide entertainment in English with kid-friendly commentary, captivating their imaginations and introducing them to London.
Before hopping onboard our Kids Tour of London, make sure to fit in a toilet break because there are no toilets on the bus and it does not stop until the end of the tour.
As London traffic and public transport can sometimes be unpredictable, please ensure you leave plenty of time when travelling and aim to arrive 15 minutes before the departure time as we can not wait for late comers.
To hop on board our London Kid’s Tour, simply book your tickets online and we will send you an email voucher. Just take your ID and email confirmation voucher with you, (either on mobile or printed), and show it to a member of staff at the departure point where you will begin and end your tour. Collect your ticket to start your tour.
Departure point: Tours will depart from Charles II Street (next to Her Majesty's Theatre)
Departure time: *depends on the date
Tour duration: 45 minutes
Please note while children under 5 travel free, they are not entitled to have their own seat and must sit on a guardians lap.
Created specifically for kids, this route has been jam-packed full of sights, facts and fun stories so that children don’t get bored and see London’s major sites. Learn all about the history of the city from our live guide as you pass some of London’s most famous landmarks.
On this family-friendly London tour, you will see the following landmarks and attractions:
- Nelson’s Column
- Trafalgar Square
- lastminute.com London Eye
- Green Park
- St James’s Park
- Lambeth Palace
- Cross the River Thames on Lambeth and Waterloo Bridge
If you’re in search of London tours for families, this is the perfect thing to do during the school holidays as it is catered to younger visitors. Enjoy a great introduction to London with our entertaining guides and spend the rest of the day at one of London’s top attractions or explore the city on foot.
1. The Kids Tour of London tickets are valid for the specific date and time you choose for your tour. You can only use your ticket for the date and time of the tour you select.
2. Our free hop-on hop-off river cruise and Changing of the Guard walking tour are only available with a valid 24, 48 or 72-hour ticket. These complimentary extras are NOT included in your Kids Tour ticket.
3. General terms and conditions apply.
4. Seats on our Kids Tour are subject to availability.
5. We can’t guarantee a seat on the top deck as all seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
6. Children under 5 are not entitled to their own seat and must sit on a guardians lap unless a child's ticket has been purchased.
7. All sales are final & are non-refundable. In the event that you need to change the date or time of your booking, please contact our Customer Service team. Changes can be made up until 3 days before departure date and is subject to an admin fee of £10 per booking.
To keep delighting you with remarkable experiences, we have introduced a number of health and safety measures, reducing the risk of contact with COVID-19.
Please consult our guide to know how to prepare in advance for your tour, what social distancing measures are in place and what cleaning and hygiene procedures we have implemented.