Christmas Day Bus Tours
The Perfect Way to Spend Christmas Day in London
London is magical at Christmas. With the streets filled with cheer and festive fun throughout the city, it is a wonderful time to visit. However, if you are staying in the capital over Christmas, you probably want to save your sightseeing until Christmas Day. With no public transport and fewer crowds, Christmas Day in London is the quietest time of year to explore the city. Get closer to popular landmarks and avoid much of the usual city traffic with breathtaking, unspoilt views aboard The Original Tour.
Book now for 2020
Spending Christmas in London? Save your sightseeing until Christmas Day and see the best of London on this magical day.
Great links throughout central London
Recorded commentary in 11 languages
Christmas Day Bus Tour
While the locals are celebrating with friends and family, take the opportunity to explore London away from the crowds on our Christmas Day Bus Tour.
Christmas Day Transport in London
The quietest day of the year to go sightseeing
Hop-on hop-off on Christmas Day
With fewer people on the streets, you’ll have the opportunity to take stunning photos of London’s landmarks on Christmas Day.
Our specific Christmas Day tour timetable provides great links throughout central London. Make sure to plan your trip in advance for the perfect Christmas Day.
Christmas Day is the quietest day of the year to visit London. This makes it the perfect day to go sightseeing and explore London’s famous landmarks. However, it does mean you will have to plan ahead as most places are not open and there is no public transport. The Original Tour Visitor Centre is closed on Christmas Day, but kids packs will be available from our main departure points. Alternatively, pick up a kids pack when you hop aboard.
Most attractions are closed on Christmas Day.
London is not known for warm December days, so make sure you wrap up in your winter woollies. Seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis, so please be aware that you will not be guaranteed a seat on the top deck. You can hop-on and off The Original Tour buses as many times as you like on Christmas Day.
To join us on Christmas Day, simply book your tickets online and we will send you an email voucher. Just take your ID and email confirmation voucher with you, (either on mobile or printed), and show it to a member of staff. Collect your ticket and begin your tour.
If you have any problems with activating your tickets on Christmas Day, we will have members of staff located at our main Departure Points.
On Christmas Day, we will be operating on a limited timetable. However, we have carefully selected a variety of routes to ensure you see the most of London.
What will I see?
Tower of London
St Paul’s Cathedral
lastminute.com London Eye
Houses of Parliament
Routes and times TBC
1. Our free hop-on hop-off river cruise and free Changing of The Guard Walking Tour are only available when you buy a valid 24, 48 or 72 hour ticket. These complimentary extras are NOT included in the Christmas Day Bus Tour ticket. Please note these tickets can only be redeemed on Christmas Day, 25th December 2019 and are valid for 24 hours.
2. General terms and conditions apply.
3. Seats on our tour buses are subject to availability.
4. We can’t guarantee a seat on the top deck as all seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
5. Use your Christmas Day Bus Tour ticket from the beginning to the end of service on 25th December 2019.
6. There will be no live guides in operation on 25th December
7. Our normal hop-on hop-off tickets will not be valid. However customers will have the option to upgrade.