The Original Tour - Half Term Family Special
Limited time only - Save money on family tickets!
SPECIAL OFFER: Save money on family tickets this half term!
We are delighted to announce that passengers travelling with The Original Tour this half term will be able to purchase 24 hour family tickets at a discounted rate*. The tickets must be used between 10th February 2018 and 25th February 2018. Tickets purchased for this promotion will not be valid for travel outside of the selected dates.
*24-hour extension promotion is valid on half term family special tickets and will be applied automatically when you take the tour.
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ticket. Includes 3 complimentary walking tours and a complimentary hop-on, hop-off Thames river cruise.
Buy Individual Tickets
How it works:
- Purchase your ticket online
- Receive your email confirmation
- Download your ticket
- Show your ticket to start the tour
Your 24 hour ticket includes:
- 3 tour routes (Yellow, Orange and Blue)
- More than 60 hop-on, hop-off stops
- Complimentary hop-on, hop-off Thames river cruise
- 3 walking tours (Changing of the Guard, Jack the Ripper and Rock ‘n’ Roll)
- Yellow Route: Live guides and recorded commentaries on alternate buses
- Pre-recorded commentary available in 11 languages on all Blue and Orange routes
- 2 hotel connector services (Purple and Black)
Explore and learn about London and its many famous modern and historic landmarks, including:
- Buckingham Palace
- Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament
- The London Eye
- The Tower of London
- London Bridge
- Trafalgar Square
- Westminster Abbey
- St Paul’s Cathedral
24 Hour Ticket
- Valid for 24 hours from the time of activation
- Includes 3 complimentary walking tours and a hop-on, hop-off Thames river cruise between Westminster Pier (next to “Big Ben”) and Tower Pier (next to the Tower of London).