The Original Tour - 48 Hour Group Tickets
Adult tickets from £35+ and Child tickets from £18+
Commentary available in the following languages:
Our great value 48 hour ticket is available for groups of for 10-50 guests and includes 3 walking tours and a hop-on, hop-off Thames river cruise. And with our discounted rates, you can save up to 20% on your group booking.
Please note all tours must depart from Grosvenor Gardens, Victoria.
For larger groups (50+) or for alternative departure points, please contact us on +44 (0)20 8877 2120 or email@example.com before making a booking.
Buy Group Tickets (50 Max Persons)
Please select “The Original Tour – 48 Hour Group Tickets” or “The Original Tour – 24 Hour Group Tickets” from the above search box to book for 10-50 guests starting their tour from Grosvenor Gardens, Victoria.
For larger groups (50+) or for alternative departure points, please contact us on +44 (0)20 8877 2120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your 48 hour ticket includes:
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off 5 routes
- 3 sightseeing routes: Yellow, Blue and Orange
- 2 hotel connector toutes: Purple and Black
- More than 60 hop-on, hop-off stops
- Complimentary hop-on, hop-off Thames river cruise for the duration of the 48 hour bus ticket
- 3 walking tours (Changing of the Guard, Jack the Ripper and Rock ‘n’ Roll)
- Yellow Route: Live guides and recorded commentaries in 11 languages. From Monday 29th October to Thursday 1st November on T1s, there will be a live guide once per hour from 9am. From Friday 2nd November there will be a live guide on every T1 tour on Friday, Saturday and Sunday only (T1s will be running a 30 minute service from Coventry Street)
- Blue and Orange routes offer pre-recorded commentary available in 11 languages
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off 5 routes
In order to ensure that groups enjoy the best possible experience with us, there are number of dates on which group bookings are not available. These are due to scheduled major events and other operational considerations.
For 2019 these are currently as follows:
- 9th March - Million Women March
- 10th March - Big Half Marathon
- 17th March - St Patrick's Day Parade
- 24th March - London Landmarks Half Marathon
- 28th April - London Marathon
- 1st May - May Day March
- 27th May - Vitality 10k Run
- 8th June - Trooping the Colour
- 6th July - Pride London
- 27th and 28th July - Triathlon
- 3rd and 4th August - Ride London
- 13th October - Royal Parks Half Marathon
- 9th November - Lord Mayor's Show
- 12th November - Remembrance Sunday
- 31st December - New Years Eve Fireworks
Please call us on +44 (0)20 8877 2120 (Monday – Friday, 9.00 am - 5.30pm GMT) or email email@example.com for further details.
Have you considered seeing the very best of London from your very own tour bus? Our exclusive hire ‘Panoramic Tour’ consists of a non-stop circular tour of London’s top sights. It is based on our Red Route, with groups boarding at Grosvenor Gardens, Victoria. The tour duration is 2 hours 15 minutes (subject to traffic) and offers the safety and comfort of your very own double-decker bus complete with our multi-lingual audio commentaries (English, Kids’ Club, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Mandarin, Arabic & Brazilian Portuguese).
Panoramic Tours can only be booked by contacting us on (0)208 877 2120 or firstname.lastname@example.org. They are offered on a first come, first served basis, so please book early to avoid disappointment. Departures are available at 11.00am, 1.30pm and 4.00pm. Pricing information can be found on our Ticket Prices page.