The Original Night Tour
Discover London by Night on an Open-Top Bus
Commentary available in the following languages:
Discover London as the sun sets with The Original Tour’s brand new Night Tour!
The Night Tour operates on the Yellow Tour Route from 6pm until 10.30pm - prepare to be captivated by a city illuminated by lights!
Buy Individual Tickets
Sit back, relax and enjoy an open-top bus tour of London as the city changes from daytime to evening. As the sun sets, enjoy beautiful views of London’s top attractions and once the city lights turn on, the reflections over the river really are spectacular!
- Hop-on hop-off as much as you like along the Yellow Route after 6pm
- Watch the sun set over the capital from the top-deck
- Experience the city in day-light, dusk and at night all in one evening!
- Enjoy amazing views of the city illuminated at night
- Interesting and entertaining commentary about the city's history
- A choice of 11 language commentaries, as well as the Kids Club channel ensures everyone is welcome
- Sit back, relax and enjoy a tour of the city's 2000 years of history
Night Tour Map
Click here to download the Night Tour map.
Check the timetable of the Yellow Route for last bus departure times - tours finish operating at 10.30pm but last buses will depart from between 8.55pm to 10.25pm depending on bus stop location. Make sure you can get back to where you need to be!
Departure times for full tours departing from bus stop #1, Grosvenor Gardens, Victoria: 18:00, 18:30, 19:00, 19:30, 19:55, 20:25 & 20:55
Departure times for full tours departing from bus stop #17, Coventry St, Leicester Square: 18:07, 18:19, 18:31, 18:43, 18:49, 19:04, 19:19, 19:34, 19:40 & 20:10
Once purchased online, tickets will be delivered directly by email, and can either be printed or downloaded to your mobile phone.
Hop-on board at any Original Tour bus stop to start your tour.
For younger travelers, the unique Kids Club commentary is available on the Yellow Route.
The Night Tour only operates until 3 September due to operating timetables.
Terms & Conditions
2. General terms and conditions apply.
3. Night Tour tickets can only be redeemed at or after 6pm. Tickets are then valid on that day only until the end of service.
4. Seats on-board the Night Tour are available subject to availability.
5. Top-deck seats are available on a first-come first-served basis.
Experiencing London as the sun sets over the city is magical - make sure you don't miss it out with this handy guide:
Sat June 16th: 9.20pm
Sat June 23rd: 9.20pm
Sat June 30th: 9.20pm
Sat July 7th: 9.17pm
Sat July 14th 9.12pm
Sat July 21st: 9.04pm
Sat July 28th: 8.54pm
Sat Aug 4th: 8.43pm
Sat Aug 11th: 8.30pm
Sat Aug 18th: 8.17pm
Sat Aug 25th: 8.02pm
Sat Sept 1st: 7.47pm