Groups on The Original Tour
Multi Award-Winning Sightseeing
Welcome to London! With over 80 conveniently located bus stops and unrivalled photo opportunities, The Original Tour is a fantastic way to see London and its famous landmarks.
Book online for discounted group prices on our hop-on hop-off tour or contact our dedicated groups co-ordinators for details of the Panoramic Tour: our exclusive hire option for groups of 30+ guests.
By bus, boat and on foot, explore London from all angles. From historic sites and attractions, to some of the most famous views in the world, let The Original London Sightseeing Tour help you plan your day out in the capital.
The Original Tour is one of the most popular things to do in London as a group. We welcome groups with a dedicated bookings department and exclusive product offerings. It is easy to book a group (10 +) online today.
Simply add the date and passengers to the basket located on the left of this page. If you have any questions or need assistance you can call our group bookings department on +44 (0)20 8877 2120 (open Monday to Friday between 9.00am & 5:00pm).
Buy Group Tickets (50 Max Persons)
Please select “The Original Tour – 24 Hour Group Tickets” or “The Original Tour – 48 Hour Group Tickets” from the above search box to book for 10-50 guests starting their tour from Grosvenor Gardens, Victoria.
For larger groups (50+) or for alternative departure points, please contact us on +44 (0)20 8877 2120 or email@example.com.
Note: All members of the group must start the tour from the same departure point, on the selected date and time.
Your 24 hour tickets include:
- 3 tour routes (Yellow, Red and Blue)
- More than 80 hop-on, hop-off stops
- Complimentary hop-on, hop-off Thames river cruise
- 3 walking tours (Changing of the Guard, Jack the Ripper and Rock ‘n’ Roll)
- Live guides on the Yellow route
- Pre-recorded commentary available in 11 languages on all Red, Blue and Orange routes
- 2 hotel connector services (Purple and Orange)
In order to ensure that groups enjoy the best possible experience with us, there are number of dates on which group bookings are not available. These are due to scheduled major events and other operational considerations.
For 2017 these are currently as follows:
- 5 February: Winter Run
- 19 March: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- 23 April: London Marathon
- 17th, 24th or 31st May - State Opening of Parliament (exact date to be confirmed)
- 29 May: Vitality Run
- 17 June Trooping the Colour
- 8 July: Gay Pride
- 10 July: Vitality British 10k London Run
- 22 and 23 July: London Triathlon
- 29 and 30 July: Prudential RideLondon FreeCycle
- 6 August: IAAF World Championships, Marathon (exact date to be confirmed)
- 10 September: Tour of Britain (exact date to be confirmed)
- 8 October: Royal Parks' Half Marathon (exact date to be confirmed)
- 11 November: Lord Mayor's Show
- 12 November: Remembrance Sunday
- 25 December: Christmas Day
- 31 December: New Year's Eve
Please call us on +44 (0)20 8877 2120 (Monday – Friday, 9.00 am - 5.30pm GMT) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Did you ever consider seeing the very best of London from your very own tour bus? Our exclusive hire ‘Panoramic Tour’ consists of a non-stop circular tour of London’s top sights. It is based on our Red Route, with groups boarding at Grosvenor Gardens, Victoria. The tour duration is 2 hours 15 minutes (subject to traffic) and offers the safety and comfort of your very own double-decker bus complete with our multi-lingual audio commentaries (English, Kids’ Club, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Mandarin, Arabic & Brazilian Portuguese).
Panoramic Tours can only be booked by contacting us on (0)208 877 2120 or email@example.com. They are offered on a first come, first served basis, so please book early to avoid disappointment. Departures are available at 11.00am, 1.30pm and 4.00pm. Pricing information can be found on our Ticket Prices page.