Day Explorer Pass
Make the most out of your day with a Day Explorer ticket
A top-10 UK visitor attraction, Royal Museums Greenwich is home to the Royal Observatory Greenwich, the iconic historic sailing ship Cutty Sark, the National Maritime Museum and the Queen’s House art gallery. All our attractions are located within easy walking distance of each other within a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Make the most out of your day with a Day Explorer ticket, which includes both the Royal Observatory and Cutty Sark
Buy Tickets for Day Explorer Pass
Visit the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London. Home of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), the Prime Meridian of the world. Stand astride the historic Prime Meridian where east meets west, and take your place at the centre of the world! Using our complimentary audio guide uncover the history of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). See clocks and timepieces that have literally changed the world.
Head down the hill towards Cutty Sark, the world’s sole surviving tea clipper, which was celebrated for her record-breaking passages around the globe. Come aboard and experience what it was like to sail this much-loved national icon.
- Visit the Cutty Sark main deck and marvel at the towering masts and 11 miles of rigging
- Grab an iconic selfie on the historic Prime Meridian Line of the world and share using #PrimeMeridian
- Walk right underneath the Cutty Sark’s gleaming copper hull for an awe-inspiring view
Please note that last entrance is at 16:15. During school holidays and the peak summer season, opening hours are extended to 18:00
This activity is free for infants aged 4 and under. Please exchange your ticket at the admissions desk: Cutty Sark, King William Walk, Greenwich, London SE10 9HT.
Ticket is valid for up to 30 days from date of issue.
Address: King William Walk, Greenwich, London, SE10 9HT
Closest Original Tour Bus Stops:
Monday-Sunday: 10.00am - 5.00pm daily (last entry 4.00pm)
Duration: 1.5-2 hours
Disabled Access: Full disabled access with lifts to all levels.
Address: Blackheath Avenue, Greenwich, London SE10 8XJ
Closest Original Tour Bus Stops: Baker Street Station on the Black Route
Mon- Sun: 10am to 5.30pm (last admission)
Duration: 1.5+ hours
Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible
1. Please exchange your ticket at the admissions desk: Cutty Sark, King William Walk, Greenwich, London SE10 9HT.
2. From the time of validation with our staff your Day Explorer Pass tickets are valid for use within 7 days.
3. You will then have 30 days to use your tickets from date of issue.