Original Tour + The London Eye
A London Eye ticket allows you to experience, at eye-level, the full glory of the "Big Ben" towering above the Houses of Parliament; behold the majesty of Buckingham Palace from afar; and watch London’s inhabitants carry on with their everyday lives from high above.
Buy Tickets for Original Tour + The London Eye
Are you looking for discounted London Eye tickets? By combining The Original Tour tickets with reduced entry to the London Eye, we can help you save money on discovering the city from the ground and the sky.
London Eye ticket allows you to experience, at eye-level, the full glory of the "Big Ben" towering above the Houses of Parliament; behold the majesty of Buckingham Palace from afar; and watch London’s inhabitants carry on with their everyday lives from high above.
Your 30-minute flight also includes an interactive guide, powered by Samsung Galaxy Tab, as well as entry into the London Eye 4D Experience: a multi-sensory journey that brings London to life through a spectacular range of awe-inspiring special effects and animations.
- Board a London icon for spectacular views both day and night from 135m (442ft)
- View Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, the Royal Parks and even Wembley Stadium on a clear day
- Learn more with the interactive touch screen guides
- Enjoy the ground-breaking 4D cinema experience (FREE with your ticket)
- See why the London Eye has received over 85 awards for tourism, architecture and engineering since its launch in 2000
London Eye - Champagne Experience
Upgrade your London Eye tickets to include...
- A glass of Pommery Brut Royal Champagne (Non-alcoholic option is available for those under 18)
- Fast Track entry
- Personal London Eye host 30-minute rotation
- Mini Guide
Address: County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Closest Original Tour Bus Stops: Westminster Bridge (County Hall) on the Yellow Route
Duration: 30 minutes for one London Eye rotation
Accessibility: Offers wheelchair access and disabled toilets
Vouchers are valid within 6 months of date of purchase unless otherwise stated. Redeem at the Original London Visitor Centre or with staff any of our bus-stops.
From the time of validation with our staff, your London Eye tickets are valid for use within 30 days.
Child (3-15 years)