Original Tour + Madame Tussauds
Combine & Save up to 20%
With over 300 life-like wax figures, Madame Tussauds is the only place where you can see David Beckham, Her Majesty the Queen and One Direction under the same roof.
Highlights include the following:
New figure: Yang Mi, one of China's most popular actresses and singers, joins fellow A Listers, such as Benedict Cumberbatch and Angelina Jolie
Marvel Secret Command Centre including Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine, Captain America, The Incredible Hulk
Star Wars including Luke Skywalker in the Death Star Throne Room, Obi Wan Kenobi in the Duel of Fates, Yoda, Princess Leia in Jabba's Throne Room and Darth Vader
World Leaders including Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King and Barack Obama.
Bollywood including superstars Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan, Aishwarya Rai and Hrithik Roshan.
Buy Tickets for Original Tour + Madame Tussauds
Are you looking to save money on top London attractions? Combine your Original Tour bus ticket with a Madame Tussauds ticket to get a package discount. We can help you get up close up and personal with your favourite famous faces for less.
With over 300 life-like wax figures, Madame Tussauds is the only place where you can see David Beckham, Her Majesty the Queen and One Direction under the same roof, brush shoulders with A-listers and take selfies with the royal family.
‘Spirit of London’ allows you to live and breathe the capital’s rich and varied history; the Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experience puts you in the thick of an action plot involving the Hulk, Iron Man and Spider Man; the Star Wars experience brings you face-to-face with heroes and villains from a galaxy far, far away.
- Visit the first Tussauds museum in the world – on this site since 1884!
- Pose for photos with your favourite celebrity waxwork figures
- 300+ famous figures including Hollywood A-listers, sporting heroes and pop superstars
- Immerse yourself in the brand new Star Wars experience
- Let the Marvel Super Heroes 4D show entertain you
- Meet the British Royal Family & shake hands with world leaders
- Be transported to a Galaxy Far Far Away with the Star Wars experience where you'll see those famous characters and the iconic locations from the film franchise
- Take on the terrifying Alien: Escape experience (recommended 15+)
- Rub shoulders with the phenomenal stars of Bollywood
- The Sherlock Holmes experience is not included in the Madame Tussauds ticket price
Entrance to Madame Tussauds London is now via Door 1.
Address: Marylebone Road, London NW1 5LR
Closest Original Tour Bus Stops: Baker Street Station on the Red Route
Mon-Fri 9am - 4pm
Sat-Sun 9am - 5pm
Extended Opening times during UK School Holidays: 8:30am to 6pm (last admission)
December Weekends: 9am to 4pm (last admissions)
24 December: 9am to 2:30pm
25 December: Closed
26 December: 10am to 6pm (last admissions)
01 January: 10am to 6pm (last admissions)
Duration: 1.5+ hours
Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible
From the time of validation with our staff your Madame Tussauds tickets are valid for use within 30 days. Redeem at the our Visitor Centre or with staff at any of our bus-stops.
Adult (16+ years)
Family (2 Adults, 2 Children or 1 Adult, 3 Children)
Child (3 and below) go FREE!