Christmas Lights Winter Walk
Enjoy the best of London's famous Christmas lights on foot
With our Christmas Lights Winter Walking tour explore the dazzling Christmas lights of London's pedestrianised streets with one of our highly experienced guides. Be prepared for a magical journey along Carnaby Street, through Covent Garden, Oxford Street and many more of London's famous streets to marvel at these iconic lights up close.
The perfect way to 'walk' into the festive mood and experience the Christmas lights on London's iconic streets on foot
Experience the best of London's Christmas lights with our Christmas Lights Winter Walking tour.
Taking in the Trafalgar Square Christmas tree, the lights at Covent Garden and Carnaby Streets, gaze at the Fortum & Mason shop windows and then on to the lights at Regent Street and Piccadilly Circus.
This 90 minute Walking Tour departs at 6pm from our Visitor Centre in Trafalgar Square and ends at Planet Hollywood where you can warm up with a complimentary glass of mulled wine (or a non alcoholic alternative) which is included with your ticket.
Launching on 17th November 2019 and running until 29th December 2019. Please note that this tour will not run on Christmas Eve (24th December 2018) or Christmas Day (25th December 2019)
Once purchased online, vouchers will be delivered directly by email and can either be printed or downloaded to your mobile phone.
This 90 minute walking tour departs every evening from The Original London Visitor Centre (Opposite Trafalgar Square) and takes you past Trafalgar Square and its huge Christmas tree; we then make our way to the popular area of Covent Garden, pass underneath the vibrant and modern lights that line Carnaby Street, marvel at the stunning window displays at Fortnum & Mason department store before walking along the world famous Bond Street and Regent Street.
Experience the best of London's Christmas lights with our Christmas Lights Winter Walking tour:
- Trafalgar Square Christmas Tree
- Covent Garden
- Carnaby Street
- Fortum & Mason department store shop windows
- Regent Street
- Piccadilly Circus
- The Christmas Lights Winter Walk Tour departs daily (17th - 29th Dec) at 18:00 from The Original London Visitor Centre.
- This voucher is not valid for the hop-on hop-off bus tour and must be exchanged for a valid ticket in order to take the bus tour.
- All vouchers and tickets issued must be kept safe as we are not able to issue replacements.
- This voucher is valid until 29th December. Exchange this voucher for a valid ticket to take the tour.
- Only exchange your voucher when you are ready to begin your tour. This voucher is issued subject to terms and conditions.
- Misuse of this voucher is a criminal offence.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- For security reasons your credit card must be shown when this voucher is exchanged.
Book Your Tickets Now
Book your 90 minute walking tour and capture the magic of London's famous Christmas lights.
A complimentary glass of mulled wine
Tour Included FREE when bought with a 48 Hour Hop-on Hop-off ticket
Free Santa Hat
Christmas Lights Winter Walk
Download Our Map
Be prepared for a magical journey along Carnaby Street, through Covent Garden, Oxford Street and many more of London's famous streets to marvel at these iconic lights up close.