The Original Panto Bus
Panto season cancelled…Oh no it isn’t!
Panto fans do not despair. Hop on board The Original Panto Bus and experience a pantomime with a difference this festive season. You will meet Brenda Ladidah, a panto dame who has been kicked out of Panto Land and finds herself on board an open-top bus, searching for love and a pathway home. Sit back and enjoy the traditional panto experience full of goodies, ghosties and laughs galore, all whilst travelling on the upper deck surrounded by stunning views of London.
Book your tickets now!
The Original Panto Bus is filled with non-stop fun and entertainment from beginning to end. Help hapless Brenda find her way through London and back to her “panto homeland”.
We cannot wait to welcome back fans of live panto with an experience like no other!
Be sure to wrap up warm for London’s crisp December nights.
To join The Original Panto Bus, simply book your tickets online and we will send you an email voucher. Bring the email confirmation voucher with you, (either on mobile or printed), and show it to a member of staff at the departure point where you begin your experience. Please be sure to arrive 15 minutes before your departure time as we won't be able to wait for late comers.
Departure times: 3.45pm and 6.45pm, depending on departure date
The Original Panto Bus departs from Charles II Street, outside Her Majesty’s Theatre.
We ask that everyone arrives at least 15 minutes before their departure time so you can get comfortable and take your seats.
Brenda Ladidah, our panto dame is in search of love on the bus - chucked out of Panto Land and she finds herself on a bus in London and the only way she can get back into Panto Land is to find love in her heart again.
Petite Pantos was founded in 2018 with the intention of producing "traditional pantomimes with a social conscience." In the last three years we've produced seven pantomimes, as well as national tours and, an online family pride festival and this Christmas, a new musical. We've worked with Camp Bestival, Pride in London, HSBC, Visit Brighton, Antic Pubs, and Foyles, amongst others. Quotes from previous shows include:
"Fully captures and celebrates the spirit of pantomime." - British Theatre Guide.
"One of the best pantos I've seen this season." - London Pub Theatres
"Life-affirming panto for the modern world." - London Pub Theatres
"One of the better pantos doing the rounds showcasing the genre’s vitality and to be more precise, how it should be done." - Boyz
To keep delighting you with remarkable experiences, we have introduced a number of health and safety measures, reducing the risk of contact with COVID-19.
Please consult our guide to know how to prepare in advance for your tour, what social distancing measures are in place and what cleaning and hygiene procedures we have implemented.
1. The Original Panto Bus tour tickets are valid for the specific date and time you choose for your tour. You can only use your ticket for the date and time of the tour you select.
2. Our free hop-on hop-off river cruise is only available with a valid 24-hour ticket. These complimentary extras are NOT included in your Original Panto Bus tour ticket
4. Seats on the Original Panto Bus tour are subject to availability.
5. We can’t guarantee a seat on the top deck as all seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
6. Bookings / Amendments - All sales are final & are non refundable. In the event that you need to change the date or time of your booking, please contact our Customer Service team. Changes can be made up until 2 weeks before departure date subject to an admin fee of £10 per booking.