Christmas Day City Sightseeing Cruise
Book Your Tickets Now
Get your hands on the only River Cruise available on Christmas Day and experience the River Thames at it's calmest and most serene.
Live Commentary in English
Mulled Wine & Mince Pies available to purchase
Under 5's travel FREE
Christmas Day Sightseeing Cruise
Enjoy a 1 hour circular cruise on the River Thames past historic riverside sights in the comfort of a fully heated modern river boat that also has an open upper deck.
Only Boat Tour Available on Christmas Day
Under 5's Travel FREE
Enjoy a different view of the magic of Christmas
Enjoy a 1 hour circular cruise on the River Thames past historic riverside sights in the comfort of a fully heated modern river boat that also has an open upper deck. Informative and entertaining commentary will be provided live by the crew (recorded commentary in 8 languages) while a variety of drinks and snacks will be available for purchase from the on-board bar, including mulled wine and mince pies. With under 5's travelling free, this is something the whole family can enjoy. The perfect stocking filler!
The City Cruises specific Christmas Day river cruise tour gives you the perfect opportunity to travel on the Thames and see the sights of London on the quietest day of the year.
Enjoy a Christmas Day with a difference on the River Thames. See the heart of London from a river cruise, with lots of big-name sights and open vistas as you go from Big Ben to Tower Bridge and beyond.
With City Cruises the only company operating boats, it’s the day of the year when the river is at its calmest and most serene. It can seem as though it belongs just to you.
Departure Pier: Westminster Pier SW1A 2JH
The boat departs and returns from Westminster Pier.
Duration: 1 Hour
Sailing Times: 9.45, 10.15, 11.00, 12.15, 12.45, 13.30, 14.00, 14.45
1. The Christmas Day Sightseeing Cruise tickets are valid for the specific date and time you choose for your tour. You can only use your ticket for the date and time of the tour you select
2. Our free hop-on hop-off river cruise and free Changing of The Guard Walking Tour are only available when you buy a valid 24, 48 or 72 hour ticket. These complimentary extras are NOT included in the Christmas Day Bus ticket. Please note these tickets are only valid on Christmas Day, 25th December 2019.
3. General terms and conditions apply.
4. Seats on the Christmas Day Sightseeing Cruise are subject to availability.
5. We can’t guarantee a seat on the upper deck as all seats are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Hop-On Hop-Off Christmas Day Tour
Spending Christmas in London? With no public transport and the celebrations in full swing, this is the quietest day of the year to see London's beautiful landmarks.
Audio commentary in 11 languages
Stunning views of London at Christmas
Christmas Day Bus Tour
While the locals are celebrating with friends and family, take the opportunity to explore London away from the crowds on our Christmas Day Bus Tour.
Christmas Day Transport in London
The quietest day of the year to go sightseeing
Hop-on hop-off on Christmas Day