The Original Tour Walking Tours Competition Terms and Condition
1. The promoter is: The Original Tour
2. Employees of The Original Tour or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. To enter the competition you need to RT on Twitter, or LIKE on Facebook the following competition post: We're giving away 10 pairs of tickets to one of the below walking tours of your choice!
📸 Picture London
👑 Royal London
👻 Haunted London
RT and Follow / LIKE for your chance to win! #Competition #RT #Win
Ends: 26.4.18 T&Cs:
5. Social Media accounts:
6. The competition runs between 12:00pm 24th April 2018 and 12.00pm 26th April 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. Only one entry per person.
8. There will be ten winners who will receive a pair of tickets to one of the walking tours of their choice; Picture London, Royal London or Haunted London on a date of their choice. All walking tours run every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, with Picture London at 11.30am, Royal London at 2.30pm and Haunted London 6.00pm. These are the only days and times these walking tours run for and that the prize is valid for. Transport to and from London, food, and accommodation are not included in the prize.
9. The winners will be notified via social media and emailed the tickets within 28 days. The winners will be asked for their availability and which walk they’d like to do. The ticket will be valid for that date only for which they want to visit.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. You must be 16 or over to enter this competition, though you can use the voucher for any age. Entrants must be based in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland).
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The voucher is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. The winners will be chosen at random by the promoter.
16. The promoter will notify the winners how, when and where the prize will be delivered.
17. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. Entrants agree to the use of their artworks in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
21. The details of the winners (first name, initial of surname) will be made available to anyone who requests them.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. You are providing your information to The Original Tour and not to any other party.