The Original Tour Royal Wedding School Banner Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: The Original Tour
2. Employees of The Original Tour or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. To enter the competition schools need to submit a design for a ‘Congratulations Harry and Meghan’ banner which is 600mm wide x 300mm high to email@example.com
5. The competition runs between 1st May 2018 and 31st May 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. Maximum five entries per school class.
8. There will be one winning school who will win a tour to either London or Windsor on an Original Tour bus for their school on a date of their choice. Transport to and from London/Windsor, food and drinks, accommodation and money allowances for the trip are not included in the prize. The winning design will be put on one of our tour buses.
9. The winning school will be notified via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 28 days. The winning school will be asked for their availability for when they’d like a tour of either London or Windsor. The tickets will be valid for that date only for which they want to visit. The upper deck can hold a maximum of 58 people so we will be unable to accept groups larger than this for the tour
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. Entrants must be based in London or Windsor (UK).
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The tickets are not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. The winning school will be chosen by The Original Tour’s official Royal marketing panel.
16. The promoter will notify the winning school on how, when and where the prize will be delivered.
17. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. Entrants agree to the use of their artworks in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
21. The details of the winning school will be posted on social media and made available to anyone who requests them.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.