The Original Tour and Planet Hollywood Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: The Original Tour in relation with Planet Hollywood.
2. Employees of The Original Tour or Planet Hollywood or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. To enter the competition on Twitter you need to RT the competition post & Follow the @Original_Tour account. On Facebook you need to LIKE the competition post and LIKE the Original Page.
5. Social Media accounts:
6. The competition runs between 12:00pm 16th March 2018 and 12.00pm 23rd March 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. Only one entry per person.
8. There will be one winner who will receive a voucher for four people for a 2 course meal chosen from the Planet Hollywood A La Carte Menu including Children under 12 can choose from the Kids menu available. Reservations are subject to availability. The voucher is valid at the Planet Hollywood located in 57-60 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QX. Transport to and from London or accommodation are not included in the prize.
9. The winner will be notified via social media and emailed the voucher within 28 days. The voucher is valid for 6 months from the date it was issued to The Original Tour (12th March 2018) and will need to be redeemed by e-mailing to book at Planet Hollywood at email@example.com or call 020 7024 8455 quoting PV155 (Monday to Friday 9.30am to 6pm excluding bank holidays).
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. You must be 16 or over to enter this competition, though you can use the voucher for any age. Entrants must be based in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland).
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The voucher is not transferable. He prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. Winner will be chosen at random by the promoter.
16. The promoter will notify the winner how, when and where the prize will be delivered.
17. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. Entrants agree to the use of their artworks in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
21. The details of all the winners (first name, initial of surname) will be made available to anyone who requests them.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. You are providing your information to The Original Tour and Planet Hollywood, and not to any other party.