The Original Kids Tour of London Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: The Original Tour
2. Employees of The Original Tour or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. To enter the competition you need to respond to our Kids Tour Competition Tweet, Facebook and Instagram post with an answer
5. Social Media accounts:
6. The competition runs between 16:00 25th June 2019 and 23:00 April 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. Only one entry per person.
8. There will be one winner who will receive one family ticket for The Original Kids Tour of London on 30th June 2019 at 11am. Tour details can be found here: https://www.theoriginaltour.com/en/tours/london-bus-tour-kids
9. The winners will be notified via social media and response and acknowledgement will need to be within 24 hours.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. You must be 16 or over to enter this competition, though you can use the voucher for any age. Entrants must be based in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland).
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The voucher is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. The winners will be chosen at random by the promoter.
16. The promoter will notify the winners how, when and where the prize will be delivered.
17. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. Entrants agree to the use of their artworks in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
21. The details of the winner (first name, initial of surname) will be made available to anyone who requests them.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You are providing your information to The Original Tour and not to any other party.