1. All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by The Original London Sightseeing Tour (TOLST), redress may only be given where TOLST is specifically at fault (see clause 8).
2. Online tickets are booked on the understanding that the ticket confirmations despatched either by “UK Post” or International Post” or “Print at Home” are pre-paid vouchers which must be redeemed for a valid ticket to travel on arrival in London. If you select “Collect from Venue” as a delivery method you will be issued with an e-mail confirmation which must be redeemed for a valid ticket to travel at The Original London Visitor Centre located at 17-19 Cockspur Street off Trafalgar Square.
3. The ticket to travel is valid for use on The Original London Sightseeing Tour as a hop-on hop-off ticket for 24 hours from the time and date stated on the ticket.
4. Pre-paid vouchers or tickets to travel obtained from an unauthorised source, stolen, copied illegally or counterfeit will be seized and cancelled without compensation. No travel will be permitted.
5. A child is defined as being aged from 5-15 years inclusive. Only one child, under 5 years old, per adult may travel for free provided they do not occupy a seat to the exclusion of a fare-paying passenger. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
6. The ticket to travel remains the property of the company and must be made available for inspection by the driver, guide or any official of the company on demand.
7. The ticket to travel is not transferable.
8. The Original London Sightseeing Tour will make every effort to maintain a regular and frequent service, but does not guarantee to do so. The Original London Sightseeing Tour shall not be in any way liable to the ticket holder for loss, damage, inconvenience or delay in consequence of any failure, alteration, suspension, cancellation or termination of service.
9. Receipt of the ticket without immediate objection shall be deemed acceptance of, and agreement to the above conditions, and the company’s full Conditions of Carriage (which are available for inspection).
10. The full conditions of carriage are available on request via e-mail by typing “Conditions of Carriage” in the subject box email@example.com.
11. Individual tour tickets booked online are valid for redemption up to 6 months from the date of purchase.
12. Online attraction tickets are available through The Original London Sightseeing Tour website for: Madame Tussauds, London Dungeon, Tower of London, Sea Life Aquarium London, Ripley's Believe It or Not! & London Zoo. The Fast Track service is operated by the individual attractions.
13. Entry into the attractions are subject to the individual venue’s own terms and conditions. The Original London Sightseeing Tour has no control over or responsibility for waiting times.
14. ‘Print at Home’ attraction tickets must be validated and exchanged at any one of these start points: The Original London Visitor Centre (17-19 Cockspur Street in Trafalgar Square), Grosvenor Gardens (Victoria), Piccadilly Circus (Whitcomb Street) or Tower of London (Tower Hill Station). If you select “UK Post” or International Post” as a delivery method then your attraction tickets must be exchanged directly with the named attraction. If you select “Collect Tickets” as a delivery method you will be issued with an e-mail confirmation, which must be redeemed for a valid attraction ticket at The Original London Visitor Centre located at 17-19 Cockspur Street just off Trafalgar Square.
15. For 'Print at Home' bookings please ensure you have a working printer before proceeding, as you will need to print your voucher. Please print and bring it with you on day of travel. NO TICKET NO ADMISSION.
16. When validating 'Print at Home' vouchers the customer must show the relevant Credit Card.
17. Group rates and concessionary fares may be available directly from the attractions.
18. ‘Print at Home’ tickets for the Tower of London & London Dungeon must be redeemed within three months from the date of purchase.
19. Prices on our website are updated daily. In the unlikely event you find the same product cheaper than ours prior to purchase we will match the price Contact us on telephone number +44 (0) 20 8877 1722 for further information. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any promotions.
20. The free river cruise ticket has no commercial value. The cruise is operated by City Cruises Ltd and is offered as strictly subject to availability.
21. Walking tours are included free with an Original Tour ticket but can be purchased separately from our sales staff at £9 each. Walking Tours are strictly subject to availability. No refund is available if walking tours are unable to operate.